Paling Banyak Di Terjah Tau !!! Sila Gunakan Fire Fox Atau I E ..kalau Ada Malwira

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Perghhh Macam Ni Cara EXCO Selangor Meraikan Oktober FEst..Jahanam..Pe Kata MB Baru ?


BEGINI KAH SEPATUTNYA CARA SEORANG EXCO SELANGOR MERAIKAN OCTOBERFEST????????  Omakkau..



While I was the senior Selangor Exco from 2008 to 2013, I was not really aware of the Oktoberfest event organized by Carlsberg and I have never attended the event.


However, I decided to attend it last night after certain quarters tried to block it from happening.

When I arrived at the event at the car-park area of One Utama, I was told by the host that the crowds were bigger this year.

I think the controversy has given the event free publicity. It has also created the curiosity of many defiant non-Muslims like me to attend the event.

I enjoyed the drink and German food and the atmosphere at last night’s event. I enjoyed watching my colleagues and friends like Elizabeth Wong and Thomas Su danced to the songs "YMCA", Dancing Queen etc.

I am just a social drinker and not a “kaki mabuk”. And I certainly was totally sober as I wrote this piece immediately after getting home:-)

Amid calls by conservative groups to ban the event, PAS MP for Shah Alam Khalid Samad was courageous in defending it. He was quoted in the media to stress that "sensitivities" can be managed while maintaining the rights of non-Muslims, by imposing conditions such as prohibiting Muslims from participating in such events or holding these events at non-Muslim majority areas.

Well said, Khalid Samad. I salute you for your courage and principles.... TERESA KOK.
TERFIKIR .. BAGAIMANA DIA BOLEH DILANJUTKAN JAWATAN SEBAGAI EXCO NEGERI SELANGOR .. SUNGGUH TERKEJUT .. KOK YA PUN NAK MEMBUAT PROVOKASI MENYAKITKAN HATI UMAT ISLAM ... TIDAK PERLU MELAKUKAN SEBEGINI YANG DILIHAT MACAM BUDAK-BUDAK.

ADA LIMITLAH SIKIT.

LOST OF WORDS APABILA MELIHAT GELAGAT EXCO KERAJAAN SELANGOR INI .. REALLY .. SPEECHLESS.


KEBENARAN ITU PAHIT .. KEADILAN ITU PERIT ... PERJUANGAN ITU SAKIT... RAKYAT BENCI KEZALIMAN, PENIPUAN DAN FITNAH .. PEMIMPIN YANG BONGKAK, SOMBONG DAN ANGKUH AKAN DI TOLAK.
Post a Comment

Rumah Rehat Muslim

Rumah Rehat Muslim

Sahabat Ku... Tanpa Mereka Siapalah Media Orang Kampung